Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer is doing setup, opinions on the security feature that limits rpm? should I bother having them program it? TIA

Neal

·
Registered
26 Posts
You may not get many responses from this forum. I ended up reading old discussions in the rush forum

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Dealer is doing setup, opinions on the security feature that limits rpm? should I bother having them program it? TIA

Neal
I have it on MY15 Adventure Anniversary sled, and it is very handy for letting your sled warmup, in a busy parking lot, without having the sled disappear. It can be helpful at a busy pitstop or an event like a fishing derby or such where there are a lot of strangers and a lot of sleds. And you can't keep an eye on your sled. You better make sure you don't forget the passcode.

As we all know, unless the sled is cabled or chained, a couple guys and a dolly can get a sled inside an enclosed trailer and be gone, real quick. Regardless of lockout security on a sled.

·
Registered
2021 SB Assault 850 - Proud member of Southern Tug Hill Sno-Riders
916 Posts
I had it on my 16 switchback. Had it turned on for my 20 Indy XC. The tech showed me how to "work around it" in 3 seconds... I was like... wow, hope people don't know that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts