1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,656 Posts
Guess I'm to old to see the humor:dunno:

·
Registered
373 Posts
They have some name brand tools and electronics..
I have a couple of very good floor jacks I got there. Got a good discount because of coupons. I have a buddy that had money issues all the time. His wife said,"I won't send my kids to school dressed from Walmart." Yet they couldn't pay their bills on time. Some people think they are to good to shop at discount stores. I won't pay $500.00 for a floor jack I use 10 times a year, when I can Get one for under $200.00 that works just as well. Just to have brand name.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
They have some name brand tools and electronics..
I have a couple of very good floor jacks I got there. Got a good discount because of coupons. I have a buddy that had money issues all the time. His wife said,"I won't send my kids to school dressed from Walmart." Yet they couldn't pay their bills on time. Some people think they are to good to shop at discount stores. I won't pay $500.00 for a floor jack I use 10 times a year, when I can Get one for under $200.00 that works just as well. Just to have brand name.
I bought a $29.99 tq wrench from there for shits and giggles,. it's more accurate than my $350 snap-on tq wrench, that I have sent back 3 times to get calibrated. Pisses me off actually.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess I'm to old to see the humor:dunno:
it's a parody store flyer, filled with junk items, and entertaining descriptions, especially in the fine print/coupons. just a bit of humour.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmao i wouldn't advise buying from this discount store though.

·
Super Moderator
36,449 Posts
About that, just yesterday I picked up a 3 ton Dayton Floor jack from Harbor Freight for a friend of mine, with printed coupon it was $119, super well made Jack..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts