Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official, I E-mailed them ("The Shop" here in Sudbury) as of the end of this season, are giving up the Polaris dealership. They will sell parts and service machines till the end of this season and thats it. Too bad cause they've been pretty good to me from a service stand point. They, in a joint effort with Polaris are looking for a new dealer to handle the sleds etc.. in Sudbury. Should be interesting.

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Ya The Shop is going to be solely a Harley dealer and are moving to Long Lake road beside Industrial Fabrication

North Star rec(algonquin road across from Jims Automotive) is looking to get the Honda dealership rights

Seems no one wants Polaris

It is too bad

Where is my bros going to get his problem plague 05 Sportsman fixed :dunno:

Zoso can you help :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
There are a few more Polaris dealers packing it in as well. The little shop outside of Stratford is done with Polaris as of Dec 31/06. I feel for these guys. There is just no money in selling new sleds and if there is no snow, there isnt any money in fixing them either.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
Ya The Shop is going to be solely a Harley dealer and are moving to Long Lake road beside Industrial Fabrication

North Star rec(algonquin road across from Jims Automotive) is looking to get the Honda dealership rights

Seems no one wants Polaris

It is too bad

Where is my bros going to get his problem plague 05 Sportsman fixed :dunno:

Zoso can you help :)[/b]
they wants all the Honda Auto dealers to get Honda powersports, kindov like whats going on with suzuki they want everything under one roof!

·
Registered
468 Posts
they wants all the Honda Auto dealers to get Honda powersports, kindov like whats going on with suzuki they want everything under one roof![/b]

Either move with the times,or the times pass you by.

Cat did this to one of our local dealers a few years ago.He only sold sleds because that was his only interest.

Cat said sell watercraft,generators,ATVs or nothing.So he sold nothing.
Too bad.
I guess they were sledders instead of salesmen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts