Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These sled are wet with gas ready to ride! looks like CAT :fluffy: needs to go on a diet

F1000 Sno Pro 638.5

Dragon 700

Blizzard 800

Apex RTX

F1000 LXR

Mach Z

Apex ER

Switchback 600 HO

F8 LXR

MX Z Renegade 1000 SDI

MX Z Renegade 800 PowerTEK

HO 600 IQ CFI

Nytro ER w/Fox Floats

600 HO IQ

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Todd did the sneak peak happen to say the amount of fluids added? i thought in previous years used a designated amount to keep everything even. Did they go with full tanks this year?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Todd did the sneak peak happen to say the amount of fluids added? i thought in previous years used a designated amount to keep everything even. Did they go with full tanks this year?[/b]
They said they went with full fluiids, whatever that means. The full article comes out on Thursday

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
They said they went with full fluiids, whatever that means. The full article comes out on Thursday[/b]
Yeah I saw it the other day I tried signing up for the sneak peak through maxbits but some reason in the years I ve tried it always freezes up when I click send. If they re doing full fluids that is why the weights are so high on cats. I believe in most cases cat gas tank is 2 or 3 gallons more than most. They re definitely a bit on the heavy side though. I can just imagine what the jag will weigh wow.

·
Registered
748 Posts
All the Cats (except the F1000SnoPro) and Yamahas listed, all have electric start.
None of the Polaris or Doos listed have it.

To be more accurate, they should be comparing the same type of models.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
ya except for the whole Cats having about 15 more horsepower and everything :cn:[/b]
excpt the f8 lxr weighs more then a rtx, cat should of stuck with there old chasie atleast it was fast and light and not UGLY. jmo.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
LMFAO! Even the Doo 'Gade 1000 is heavier than the Apex. More HP, so what? Lighter is everything when you get stuck in waist deep powder.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
LMFAO! Even the Doo 'Gade 1000 is heavier than the Apex. More HP, so what? Lighter is everything when you get stuck in waist deep powder.[/b]
Funny last year a rider in our group got his gade 1000 stuck and as 3 of us were pulling it out I said this thing has to be heavier then the apex (also in our group), in response they said no chance and laughed it off...guess they should eat those words.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.