Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As seen in the Hardcoresledder Tips and How to Section " Jeffs Recoil Fix" is now available in an un-anodized version.This part features:

-6061 T6 Welded Aluminumn Construction
-Sealed Roller Bearing Pulley Assembly
-Nylatron GS( material) Guide Bushing
-Stainless Steel Hardware
* Anodized version available January 2003.Pricing will be $33.00.......

I only have a limited number of these Un-Anodized pcs. available for $30 plus shipping payable thru Paypal.

I would like to THANK all of you who pre-ordered these parts.... :D

If you have any questions about the part you can contact me through this
website,or email me at [email protected]

Just one more thing...All the fixes I have seen out there are excellent..I thought that I would make this one available to anyone who would like one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Jeff, Mike here.

Save one for me. Cant wait to get one on. I'll email you tomorrow.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Jeff,
Did you consider putting a wire loop over the top side of the wheel to possibly keep the rope from hopping off the wheel when you release the rope quick?

catfish

S

·
0 Posts
Not to burn up your sell here BUT I think it's free at your dealer boys! They are even puttin on a new cord.

·
Registered
147 Posts
No doubt yours is the best version out there, its great to see snowmobilers with ideas come forth and not all factory fixes are the best!
Merry Xmas to all and pray for snow.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Originally posted by BY AC@Dec 22 2002, 07:54 PM
As seen in the Hardcoresledder Tips and How to Section " Jeffs Recoil Fix" is now available in an un-anodized version.This part features:

-6061 T6 Welded Aluminumn Construction
-Sealed Roller Bearing Pulley Assembly
-Nylatron GS( material) Guide Bushing
-Stainless Steel Hardware
* Anodized version available January 2003.Pricing will be $33.00.......

I only have a limited number of these Un-Anodized pcs. available for $30 plus shipping payable thru Paypal.

I would like to THANK all of you who pre-ordered these parts.... :D

If you have any questions about the part you can contact me through this
website,or email me at [email protected]

Just one more thing...All the fixes I have seen out there are excellent..I thought that I would make this one available to anyone who would like one.
Could i get this fix at my dealer or is this somthing you make :unsure: ?

S

·
0 Posts
try this cheap fix cut the knot put the rope through 3/16 clear gas line from recoil to handle put a metal eye hook on frame and run the plastic line through the hook and strap to hook and it will not rub and not brake the rope the rope brakes because it cuts on the plastic up by the handle 600 miles on the sled and runs great . 3 feet of powder in northeren saskachewan and we are going up there for new years eve and should have a blast. sled works pretty good in deep snow tape the cluth side with duct tape stops powder from hitting the clutch report on new powder soon

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I'm not sure if this fix would give you enough clearance, but what I did with my 02 ZR 440 Sno Pro was hang a piece of wire from the two screws that hold the console to the gas tank and put a piece of pipe on there. The pull rope was cutting through my dash, that's why I had to fix it. I havn't taken a real good look at where the cord is rubbing, but maybe that would give you enough clearance over the top of the chaincase. I think that's where it rubbed on the Firecat at the dealer if I can remember right. Speed, check out the covers www.gripnripracing.com makes. They keep snow out of your engine and clutches. It just goes over the front vents and is attached by velcro. Here's a pic of my sled with it on. sled

1 - 19 of 19 Posts