Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like this website, dont get me wrong, but its the constant biotching that i could do without. I just want people to go to the litterbox forum if they have a complaint or because the sled isnt the best one out there. Well get this through your head, it is. Its a totally different sled then any of you people have ever ridden, and just because you find things different doesnt mean there not ok. So its a little tippier, its supposed to be. The track is narrower so you can ride it more like a dirtbike, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT. It doesnt corner good you say? BS.. you have to get off your lazy @$$ and lean and it will corner better than any sled out there. Thats just the start of the list, but you get my drift. this is a high performance sled where you stand up, lean, and become one with the sled. Stop talking negatively about it and ride. And if you have a problem, take it to the litterbox. If you want the sled to do everything by itself while you just lean back and chill, wrong sled.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
come on flighted...you couldn't hang with me on the trails....I think your still bitter about that...I'll be up there next weekend...want to ride again?? I know you'll just be mad again when i embarass you on the trails... :D :lol: :D :lol: :ph34r:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Lean,stand up,become one with the sled? I thought this was a touring sled!
Yea right! Good post, flighted, YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT!

·
Registered
124 Posts
one more thing, I apoligize to the female riders on this board that have shown the courage to ride this sled, or any other sled for that matter, the way it was designed to be ridden.

·
Registered
827 Posts
what!! i can't ride my f7 sitting down,,damn it i'm selling it and going to ride my lawn mower,, :wacko:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
couldn't touch you flighted?? I had to wait for you to get the hell out of the way...lol....I'm gonna ride with your old man...now theres a rider...just too slow flighted...i'll come up there and meet you on saturday and show you what ridings all about :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
956 Posts
yes the f7 has some flaws but fix them and live with it, or sell it!!! P.S. i purchased a rx1 and sold it with less than 100 miles on it and losy my a**!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by snowface@Jan 31 2003, 04:09 PM
one more thing, I apoligize to the female riders on this board that have shown the courage to ride this sled, or any other sled for that matter, the way it was designed to be ridden.
Hey Snowface......or should I say Sh*tface...........I'm the Mrs. in Mr & Mrs. Firecat.........your post was, shall I say "interesting". I've been driving sleds since I was 6 now I'm 37 and I don't have to have "courage" to ride my F7 the way it's supposed to be ridden because I have experience. Sounds to me the way you bash female riders, you've been pounding your balls alittle too hard, or maybe you're just afaid of us and you have no balls left.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts