Hardcore Sledder banner

The One Cat Didn`t Make!!!

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  camarrow 
#1 ·
Well Gang,
I`ve always liked the Team Arctic Cat Limited Edition on the 03 Firecats. I`ve decided to change the look of my 99 ZR with the help of Jordan at ArcticFX, So here is my version of the 99 ZR Team Arctic Cat Edition. Still waiting on some decals,but slowly coming together. My green chrome windshield did not seem to suit the sled anymore, so I had a custom job done on my windshield which was done by Shelly at Arachnia Design, which know seems to blend the whole sled together. Ordered my Decal kit from Jordan and Shelly did the windshield to match, both were great to deal with and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for that custom look. Hope to have it finished next week. Let me know what you think.

Camarrow

#16 ·
Thanks for all the great comments guys, I think its going to look great when finished.

Jordan @ ArcticFX 586-453-1851 / e-mail arcticFXgraphics@yahoo.com / check out His Web Site arcticFXgraphics.com Great guy to deal with and he kept changing designs until I was happy.

Shelley @ Arachnia Designs 902-794-2185 / e-mail arachniadesigns@hotmail.com She was excellent to deal with also and she also kept changing designs until I was happy.

I`m sure Shelley could also help out with any custom decals you my want,just give her a call she can pretty much do anything and I`m sure she would appreciate the business and she is local. I had my decal kit already ordered before I heard about her shop, but I would definately go there again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.