Hardcore Sledder banner

141 - 160 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Rumor has it that allegedly AC will not be at haydays.. which really doesn't surprise me considering all the sleds for the 2020 model year are sold.

I checked today, Arctic Cat does have their space for Haydays and confirmed they will be there.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I read on another post on the forum Cat is confirmed a large space for the Toronto show, that’s great news. Anyone heard if they’ll be at the Northeast Power Show in Syracuse next month ?
The press release said that 2 dealers will be running the Cat booth in Toronto actually.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I just checked the vender floor plan for Big East and there are only ""3"" big spots on the floor, not the normal 4 like years past. No 2019 vender list posted yet, but with only 3 big spots on the floor. IMO,it doesn't look like Cat will be at Syracuse this year!!!:wall:

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Awesome, I was hoping it wasn't true. are you planing on being there again this year?

Yes, I have not missed a year and will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and my volunteer day Sunday for our snowmobile club which operates the atv/utv demo track and also sell's beer tickets.

Arctic Cat will not be participating in the atv/utv demo rides this year.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Unless things have changed since the last time I checked textron is done with Xc and Christian bros will only be running snowcross.

Last year they didn't approve the race budget until the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,927 Posts
Unless things have changed since the last time I checked textron is done with Xc and Christian bros will only be running snowcross.

Last year they didn't approve the race budget until the last minute.

This false. Woodies racing and my friends daughter are running the pro class

·
Registered
131 Posts
I really hope they’re not done with cross country, always seem to have fantastic results and what better place to r&d sleds and components.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
This false. Woodies racing and my friends daughter are running the pro class

I didn't say usxc was done did I. I said that textron isn't funding it. No race budget. My source is legit. He probably knows over half the people in the race department. I was told this a month to two months ago so it might have changed. Last year textron was dropping it too and then changed their minds at the last moment. He told me Christian bros are only running snowcross this year.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Guess this old news. Just seen there was already a thread. Haven't been on the site for some time.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
2020 zr 8000 rr 137

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
When I rode with the two guys from Cat last spring, they kinda said the same thing.

I'm not a fan of either one, I think the black windshields on the T-Cat and Ltd look the best.

Overall, the 2020 graphics and colors are really good, in my opinion. So, nit picking the windshield is a minor thing for me. Hopefully, the 2021's will look as good.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I love the blue on the riots and the white on the RRs. Finally something different and not just black and green. The purple was hideous and the brown spindles are nasty. Obviously these are all personal opinions and they can’t please everyone. Poo has a big selection for sc sleds. That pretty nice.

141 - 160 of 211 Posts