Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
yes more pictures to come. Turbo, I would really like to know what ya have in hiding. Not to sure about this sled I and xrocketx (brother) built hope it holds together. we did EVERYTHING above and beyond I think. If anyone is going to Michigan ( Houghton area) would like to meet some of ya day after Christmas to New Year Eve. Yes Maybe Bontz maybe have to head that way too. Thanks again everyone on the support and help on this build

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANGING OUT IN THE 2 SMOKE FORUMS NOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG TURBO RIDER?? GO HOME..LOL I KNOW YOU ARE WISHING YOU HAD THAT FIRECAT BACK!!!:wall:
Nope :handjob: . :biglol:. Truth be told I will always miss that sled. After all the work that gets put into these to make them your own to have to sell one to upgrade really stings. But I do still have two more two strokes so all is good. Oh and a small turbo all stock. Take it from somebody that just went through it sledhead and never sell this sled. It's a beauty. Any more pics yet?

·
Registered
470 Posts
GREAT looking sled!

If a white sled was dangerous, wouldn't it be dangerous to drive a white car in the winter???
You have a point. I think the difference is cars are restricted to roadways meaning they drive on "designated" roadways. We don't expect them to come flying out of the ditch. Sleds on the other hand can go (and come from) anywhere there is snow. And let's admit it, being inside a car in an accident is way safer than on a sled.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
So far all I hear "if" well if any sled comes out of the ditch and in front of a car, wouldn't it be the person riding the sled???? Or if the person on the white sled turns around and get hits. Yup still the person riding the sled is at fault. Come on people. And everyone else, thank you for the support.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts