Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one no if it been groomed to the top yet i saw somewere they we going to try soon somebody said that there was fence half way up do to two much snow [NEVER ENOUGH] :summer_sucks:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Its on 89 between the north road and where 89 crosses 201 near the scenic overlook. Look for sighns and you won't miss it. The last section after the gate is narrow and deep. The last climb is steep and you don,t want to run into anyone coming down. You have to ride the last climb like a dirt bike, standing and keep your momentim going. I made it up last thursday evening with a 128 " firecat without studs. Good luck

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thats very true after the gate it is only one sled wide. Yesterday I rode my 2002 ZL 800 120" & I made it. But don't scratch your had & think for a secound. Just do it. What a view.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Its on 89 between the north road and where 89 crosses 201 near the scenic overlook. Look for sighns and you won't miss it. The last section after the gate is narrow and deep. The last climb is steep and you don,t want to run into anyone coming down. You have to ride the last climb like a dirt bike, standing and keep your momentim going. I made it up last thursday evening with a 128 " firecat without studs. Good luck[/b]
Sounds like a good place to have a cold one!
Which town is it nearest to? Looks like 89 crosses 201 several times. I'll be coming from Jtown. . .should I go north or south?

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Sounds like a good place to have a cold one!
Which town is it nearest to? Looks like 89 crosses 201 several times. I'll be coming from Jtown. . .should I go north or south?[/b]
South.

After the ITS crosses Spencer Road and you keep going south you will have no prob finding it. It's on the right. I actually took video of the ride up to the first lookout, just haven't downloaded it.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Just got back from West Forks. I believe SZH said he was gonna try to get to the top with the groomer first of the week. Don't really need a long track to get up to the top. I did it a couple of weeks ago on my Scat 128".

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Switchback Assault 850, 146" with all the fixin's on order!
504 Posts
A couple years ago, either it was multiple trees across the trail, or logs. Made it over the first one, stuck on the second, decided not to go to the top. Will try again some other day...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Last time up there was 3-21-07 8pm. Well worth the trip up on a clear night.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts