Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Farmers Almanac is calling for a Cold and Very snowy winter in the northeast this year, bring it on

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
:celebrating:

Great!!!!!!!!!

Ive got the snopro track ready for some nice off trail fun...

Is anyone ready to help Fast pull his sled outof the snow drift??? :drunk:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Bring it on yea the off trail riding will be crazy. :banana: last years sled couldnt handle the powder the ol renagade this year will do just fine :beerchug:

·
Registered
743 Posts
hey ride 246, ill be buying some riding pants from you when you get the store open. i cant wait for winter....bring the snow!!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Yeah im gonna be pullin other sleds out with the crossfire this year instead of me being pulled out with the firecat. Yeaaa baby :frech11:

Is Rave X just for Ski doos or do they have Arctic Cat stuff or is it just a clothing shop?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Yeah just joined, its about an hour from me so we will see. Sounds like a nice place. Good luck to them. :luxhello:

·
Registered
715 Posts
hey rlf we sell gear for dirtbikes atv and snowmobiles, we also have access to parts and accesories, were on main street in gray stop by were right accross form cumberland farms
Thanks
Ralph

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Sounds good, I'll be around. I need a nice bright orange jacket to go with the orange sled and orange helmet.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
now i know why that kid had rave x graphics on the side of his polaris at the jackman watercross last weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts