Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about it. when you first rode this sled what was your first impression?
for me i was amazed at the responce ,the front end lift,the instant power responce, overall handling and awesome looks.considering the early problems that some have had.i think this sled is the best machine that arctic cat has made in a long time. please share your opinion.

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
now i may still own a zr, but i have put quite a bit of miles on a f7. firstof all, with how quiet this sled is the power sneaks up on you. very powerful motor, i love it. throttle response much better. the suspension is great, although my buddy needs to do some adjusting to get it right. and lining up on the lake with this thing bone stock and spankin 800's with work done on em is a blast :D . but my buddy and i both agree the zr seems to rail in the twisties much better, could be cause he hasn't done anything to his suspension yet. for my $ i think i'll go with the 600.. gives me the throttle response i most care about, and a great sled.. i can sacrifice being the king of the lake, and save a ton on insurance too. plus, you can only go so fast in the trails. just my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts