17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep dancing it looks like it might be working!! :banana:

[attachment=278639:5_10.gif]
[attachment=279323:5_10.gif]
[attachment=279947:5_10.gif]

Next 4 days
[attachment=279948:midsnow.gif]
Please note- the forecast for this time frame has not changed much. The 5-10 day graphic did because some of the snow for the northern Midwest in yesterday’s 5-10 day is now in the 1-4 day forecast. Just wanted to clear that up.

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :smiley-faces7: :banana: :wackit:[/b]
Easy there, tuner... SNOW is the white stuff we want... :smilielol:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
344 Posts
THINK SNOW

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

I REALLY NEED TO RIDE. PLEASE SNOW.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Im ready, already, freddy, :fluffy: :fluffy: :tease: :fluffy:

·
Super Advanced Member
4,102 Posts
its going to be 60 here on thursday :banghead:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I disagree with you guys. I'm kinda starting to like this balmy winter. I rolled my lawn again the other day in my sweatshirt and it was enjoyable, much better than having to wear my new snowmobile outfit. :no_bashing: :div20:

·
Vendor
17,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I disagree with you guys. I'm kinda starting to like this balmy winter. I rolled my lawn again the other day in my sweatshirt and it was enjoyable, much better than having to wear my new snowmobile outfit. :no_bashing: :div20:[/b]
Dude....you better lay off the... :drunk:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Dude....you better lay off the... :drunk:[/b]
All right, you caught me lying. If we don't get any snow before too long, I'm going to the western U.P. to ride on their marginal snow conditions. By the way Paul, don't think I didn't notice that little 136" next to your 600 H.O. :nono:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
this weather is killing my soul...i really need this to happen but i think there may be a problem.you guys need to see what the weather forecast for canada(our cold air mass) has turned out too be...someone tell me i'm wrong....those guys over in the canadian forums are in tears....i'm not far behind them....just tell me im wrong....

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,409 Posts
I disagree with you guys. I'm kinda starting to like this balmy winter. I rolled my lawn again the other day in my sweatshirt and it was enjoyable, much better than having to wear my new snowmobile outfit. :no_bashing: :div20:[/b]
:cop:

All right, you caught me lying. If we don't get any snow before too long, I'm going to the western U.P. to ride on their marginal snow conditions. By the way Paul, don't think I didn't notice that little 136" next to your 600 H.O. :nono:[/b]
Good save.

:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts