Hardcore Sledder banner

the Blue Blast looks the best

15K views 55 replies 21 participants last post by  michaelbennett902 
#1 · (Edited)
#13 ·
Well it is not meant to be a kid's sled. It is a starter/ smaller rider sled, and the price on that for the non almost purple replica , is about right. I know of several buying. Replacing old Polaris from the rumblings. Two blast for the price of one 850 hand grenade from my internet reading. I can buy a turbo cat with ATACK for less than a grenade. Tough choice.

#14 ·
There are alot of snowmobilers that have big money. Especially mountain riders. Alot of people won't blink at 8k and like the guy on the video said, they will hold their value decently, total cost of ownership over a couple years might be 3k which isn't bad for a brand new sled. There is nothing else like it in that segment, if you have a kid or gf newbie, m blast would be far and away the best sled nothing even close to it. 3k for a couple years ownership is nothing

#20 ·
exactly
Told my son back when he was on an 600 crossfire (small for his age) i would have bought one of these on the spot.

troy city garage 7399 plus a free cover and a 300 visa card .. way better deal then blast
I would rather have the AC version and i have a good cat dealer.

#55 ·
I liked the blue better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.