Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Then let the yammi crowd know that. I don't think anyone cares about the blue side or guess what, we would ask about it in the other section.
did the mods start a Venom forum yet? maybe one of the really smart ones like Zamb :roflmao: can change the title of this forum to Blast/Venom

Rules specific forum here, boys. Cut the shit.
uh oh... the fun police showed up! :)

Usually, a general warning helps most see the errors of their ways. If it doesn’t, well.....I am a helper of people!

:roflmao:

whoops, that's not the door! :bc:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I would hope if I owned a business that my good friends would support my business and not support my competition.

It looks like you have 3 Cat dealers within 50 miles of (Aurora, MN)how many dealerships do you need??
wrong, only 1 .lossings is no longer Cat and pokegema is 60 miles away.as is anything in duluth

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
No hard on at all, I have a very good friend that sells Cat at on of the oldest Cat dealers in Minnesota. Even he does not like the way Textron is handling things. He told me flat out he would pack it in, but its all hew knows as he grew up in the sled business, and really has no other trades to fall back on. Oh and What Cat dealers :dunno:
I think it was late 70's or early 80's that Textron owned Polaris.

The employees bought Polaris from Textron and built the company it is today.:trophy2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Polaris was bought by Textron in 1968 and repurchased by Polaris management in 1981. A founding member of Polaris also branched off and started Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well it is not meant to be a kid's sled. It is a starter/ smaller rider sled, and the price on that for the non almost purple replica , is about right. I know of several buying. Replacing old Polaris from the rumblings. Two blast for the price of one 850 hand grenade from my internet reading. I can buy a turbo cat with ATACK for less than a grenade. Tough choice.
Bringing the thread back to it's intent...

This is correct. I've had the chance to ride a Blast. It is more like a full size alpha or ZR with the racing hood and bulk head. The skis, spindles, tunnel, and side panels are the exact same as the full size. I would not call it a kids sled. It is a reduced full size for younger, beginner, or smaller riders at $5k or so less. Worth it to me. We ordered one for both my wife and our son.

And I agree with the blue. I likely would have ordered a Venom over a Blast if we hadn't put our deposit down.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I'd love to buy my 10yr old a Venom, but the price is not inline with the machine.
how much should they be?

looks like good used Sno Pro 500's & ZR 4000's will be a little more expensive this season than last winter.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts