Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
WOW @dskofich you sure have a hardon for Cat.

Now that Textron cleaned up all the Cat hold over sleds maybe they will have a few sitting on showroom floors next fall if dealers even want any sleds, my local dealer liked not having the expense of sleds sitting.
No hard on at all, I have a very good friend that sells Cat at on of the oldest Cat dealers in Minnesota. Even he does not like the way Textron is handling things. He told me flat out he would pack it in, but its all hew knows as he grew up in the sled business, and really has no other trades to fall back on. Oh and What Cat dealers :dunno:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
No hard on at all, I have a very good friend that sells Cat at on of the oldest Cat dealers in Minnesota. Even he does not like the way Textron is handling things. He told me flat out he would pack it in, but its all hew knows as he grew up in the sled business, and really has no other trades to fall back on. Oh and What Cat dealers :dunno:
5 around me within an hour drive. RV Sports High 10. Olson's, Bemidji sports center and Country Cat. I may have even missed a few. You are in a no bash zone and it has been taken care of. Betting your cat friend dealer has no clue who you are other than an angry person who is so Polaris driven that he wants nothing to do with you.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
5 around me within an hour drive. RV Sports High 10. Olson's, Bemidji sports center and Country Cat. I may have even missed a few. You are in a no bash zone and it has been taken care of. Betting your cat friend dealer has no clue who you are other than an angry person who is so Polaris driven that he wants nothing to do with you.
[email protected] so Polaris. I'm not bashing the blast you doofus. And I'm a Doo guy.:bigfinger: We used to go riding together until I had to have my neck surgery last july.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I would hope if I owned a business that my good friends would support my business and not support my competition.

It looks like you have 3 Cat dealers within 50 miles of (Aurora, MN)how many dealerships do you need??

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Rules specific forum here, boys. Cut the shit.

Have you seen me on Polaris or Doo? do something about this crap! Playing nice obviously means nothing here at the moment. Been several days of this going on. Just stating the obvious. fun is fun but that is not on the cat boards if rules matter.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
[email protected] so Polaris. I'm not bashing the blast you doofus. And I'm a Doo guy.:bigfinger: We used to go riding together until I had to have my neck surgery last july.
You have quite an interest in Arctic Cat to be constantly in the cat forums trolling. Mad because nobody gives two shits about soy boy skidoos made from the testosterone of Justin Trudeau himself? Lol go back to Doo land shorty

·
Registered
453 Posts
going for snow ... no prob ill let the yammy guys know as soon as they put up a venom forum that the blast 121 guys are paying a 1000 more for same sled ..?‍♂????

·
Registered
403 Posts
Have you seen me on Polaris or Doo? do something about this crap! Playing nice obviously means nothing here at the moment. Been several days of this going on. Just stating the obvious. fun is fun but that is not on the cat boards if rules matter.
Looks like a warning to me?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
going for snow ... no prob ill let the yammy guys know as soon as they put up a venom forum that the blast 121 guys are paying a 1000 more for same sled ..?‍♂????
Reading comprehension isn't a strong point huh? I said i have a good dealer and don't want a blue blast. :dunno:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how its 1000 more when yamaha versions are 7999 and the blast is 7695 ? Befor destination and tax

21 - 40 of 54 Posts