Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arctic cat powersports at livonia michigan is selling new arctic cat jaguars 4 strokes with turbos turnkey and ready to ride on the showroom floor at their dealership.245 HP on pump gas and 340HP on race fuel.I will buy one of these sleds next week.look at the pictures of them for the proof that this is true because i didnt believe it either until i went to their website just surfing the internet and found the pictures and the info.I already have financing so i will buy one.no payments and interest for six monsths and no money down so tommorow i will buy one.the black one in the picture will be the one that i will own.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[attachment=281422:0656_1.jpg][attachment=281424:d3cd_1.jpg][atta[attachment=281
27:d[attachment=281428:df2b_1.jpg]bf3_1.jpg]chment=281425:d6a1_1.jpg][attachment
281429:e5a4_1.jpg][attachment=281430:ccc4_1.jpg][attachment=281431:d0bf_1.jpg]

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
245HP with 93 octane with 8 psi with stock exhaustHP was tested at the track and not the crank.300 to 450 HP can be obtained depending on boost and motor mods.with the factory gear 57x63 is 115 mph at 8800 rpm rev limiter. with 66x54 gearing a 172mph at 8800 rpm but the recommended gearing is 63x57 for 148mph at 8800 rpm.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's FINISHLINE power sports, not arctic cat powersports[/b]
I went to the website and both names were listed.i will call tommorow and finance one of the sleds.i want the black one and i hope its fast enough for trail rideing.I am surprised that more people would not want to own one of these since it will be the fastest f series sleds out on the sno no matter what other performance mods are offered other places

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
245HP with 93 octane with 8 psi with stock exhaustHP was tested at the track and not the crank.300 to 450 HP can be obtained depending on boost and motor mods.with the factory gear 57x63 is 115 mph at 8800 rpm rev limiter. with 66x54 gearing a 172mph at 8800 rpm but the recommended gearing is 63x57 for 148mph at 8800 rpm.[/b]

NOT A ......?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this sled will not be anywhere near as cool as my 2004 firecat nightfire snopro that will have the yamaha 4 stroke with a turbo under the hood with nitrous and will be over 300 HP but this new arctic cat f series 4 stroke should still be a nice sled for a trail machine

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
this sled will not be anywhere near as cool as my 2004 firecat nightfire snopro that will have the yamaha 4 stroke with a turbo under the hood with nitrous and will be over 300 HP but this new arctic cat f series 4 stroke should still be a nice sled for a trail machine[/b]

I won't buy it till they can get 200mph out of it!!!

Fricken CRACKHEAD!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I went to the website and both names were listed.i will call tommorow and finance one of the sleds.i want the black one and i hope its fast enough for trail rideing.I am surprised that more people would not want to own one of these since it will be the fastest f series sleds out on the sno no matter what other performance mods are offered other places[/b]
LOL your a tard, it takes more than just simply throwing cash at somthing to be the fastest. better take some of your "BIG" money your always telling us about and hire a tuner.

·
Registered
266 Posts
LOL your a tard, it takes more than just simply throwing cash at somthing to be the fastest. better take some of your "BIG" money your always telling us about and hire a tuner.[/b]
LOL!!!! That is the truth, this guy gets better and better evertime he posts something, I dont care how much money he has to borrow to go fast, his shit never is!!!!! It sounds good to some of you HCS members, but everyone up here knows this clown, he is a GOOF

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey trimmer....

How about your new 07 turbo sled vs my 07 F1000 nitrous sled!the numbers i listed and information about the turbo sled are from the dealer and not me.i just posted what information they gave and besides a race i agree that there is always someone faster and i am sure the new f 1000 with nitrous is very fast and may be faster than my sleds.big numbers and performance work i agree doesnt mean much if the setup is not right.the f 1000 is a very nice sled

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Hey trimmer....

How about your new 07 turbo sled vs my 07 F1000 nitrous sled!the numbers i listed and information about the turbo sled are from the dealer and not me.i just posted what information they gave and besides a race i agree that there is always someone faster and i am sure the new f 1000 with nitrous is very fast and may be faster than my sleds.big numbers and performance work i agree doesnt mean much if the setup is not right.the f 1000 is a very nice sled
[/quote]
dont listen to the dealer, i listened to the dealer when they told me my banshee had 103 horsepower and i got beat u on here. dont listen to the dealer, they are trying to sell a product. as for buying this turbo sled, just wait until next year when cat puts a turbo in the jaguar, that way if it is a ticking time bomb then you have a warranty to back you up. :drunk:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey trimmer....

dont listen to the dealer, i listened to the dealer when they told me my banshee had 103 horsepower and i got beat u on here. dont listen to the dealer, they are trying to sell a product. as for buying this turbo sled, just wait until next year when cat puts a turbo in the jaguar, that way if it is a ticking time bomb then you have a warranty to back you up. :drunk:[/b]
I agree but i really want to try the sled and i know i cant afford it even though i can get the financing for most of the cost.i just would really like to see if it really is a fast setup for trail rideing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts