Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know this may not the the right forum. But if you are listening Cat. Read the poll on your 900 graphics in the ZR/ZL forum.

Although this may not be statistically significant, it does show some dissatifaction with the NEW 900 graphics.
Hopefully something can be done. I was really itching for one! Now it might have to be an F7ext

·
Registered
215 Posts
My coment on the 900 colors goes as follows," The zr 900 is the BEST sled on the market, but the colors of the 04 are terrible! I know guys who said, I will wait another year.'

·
Registered
232 Posts
WHo the hell cares about decals jeesh. I dont like the 100 dollar decals ont he new 2004 zr 900
so i aint gonna buy it. Even though it will probably e the fastest sled out there.
Doesnt that sound stupid to you. Jus tpeel them off and get some custom ones or put
the older and better looking ones on.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well heres an idea. peel the graphics and have it proffesionally done. I know someone here in enfield New Hampshire who makes graphics or you can order some, i'm sure some other place will have them.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I think the graphics suck for a reason. The 900 with dd will in someway be a prototype/first year sled and what better way to keep the amount of 900 w/dd to a minimum but to offer it with horrible graphics. just my take on the issue

·
Registered
460 Posts
I love the '04 green black zr 900 graphics!! I actually thought it was the best looking this year, I am not b.s. ing you. BTW the firecat tiger was the worst this year IMHO. I am a traditionalist when it comes to cat, I love green and black graphics!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Firefan92
I like the old purple from years gone bye. I think if the 900 had all the green or red taken off completly ,someone could make a great looking scheme with the old purple and white. It would look great with the black tunnel. I have a bad back and will never own another sled without reverse. If it wasn't for not being able to get reverse i would buy one. It's to bad because I was looking forward to the fuel injection and diamond drive, and of course the thought of coming up with some graphics that would be unique and personal.
Jim !!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Its not the decals that ruin the look of the ZR9.....its that they painted the tunnel!!!!!!! UGLY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts