Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't take it anymore. Two new sleds and no snow. I'm located in connecticut and it's 55 degrees here. I need to ride and I don't care how far it is, Canada, MI, Maine, whatever. The only problem is I CANT FIND ANY SNOW! If you guys know anywhere with a nice base of 6in to a foot and groomed trails let me know, and I'll leave tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Nothing here in MI that i know of.YOu want to try AK or canada.Til it gets here might as well just keep :beerchug: :celebrating: :drunk: :beer: :beer2:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Nothing here in MI that i know of.[/b]

HELLO!!!!! Their grooming in South range!!! :div20: Pack your bags NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be about 1163 miles or 19 hours 18 minute DRIVE FOR YA Not sure what city your in? GOOD LUCK!
Now get going! :beerchug:

[attachment=275978:twinlakes.jpg]

[attachment=275979:image.jpg]

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
HELLO!!!!! Their grooming in South range!!! :div20: Pack your bags NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=275979:image.jpg][/b]
Well thats news to me.Last i hear i didnt think anyone had any.

·
Registered
451 Posts
You will need to go furthur than Southern Ontario! We got a nice green xmas here but at least there was frost on the ground this morning thats a step in the right direction.They are calling for a snow storm tonight I think around 15cm and then maybe some rain for tomorrow I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the temp stays down and the rain fucks off :banghead:

·
Registered
108 Posts

It's gonna be about 1163 miles or 19 hours 18 minute DRIVE FOR YA Not sure what city your in? GOOD LUCK!
Now get going! :beerchug:

[attachment=275979:image.jpg][/b]

Wher abouts is that snow, ill drive there if it is in michigan

·
Registered
118 Posts
IMO don't waste your time for a of snow foot at South Range. You will be able to go about 15 miles either direction then turn around. Save your gas money and go for a week at the end of January or mid Feburary. You will be able to easily ride 200 miles per day in any direction and not see the same thing twice!

·
Registered
108 Posts
IMO don't waste your time for a of snow foot at South Range. You will be able to go about 15 miles either direction then turn around. Save your gas money and go for a week at the end of January or mid Feburary. You will be able to easily ride 200 miles per day in any direction and not see the same thing twice![/b]

Its probably better i guess, well i better stop packing,lol :banghead:

Thanks marc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.