1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see this forecast yet?

[TD]Tuesday night
[/TD]

[TD]Cloudy in the evening, becoming dense overcast after midnight. A chance of snow in the evening, then snow likely after midnight. Low 25°. Wind northwest around 4 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly between a quarter and half an inch. Snow accumulation 2 to 4 inches.[/TD]​
[TD]Wednesday
[/TD]

[TD]Dense overcast. Snow likely. High 27°. Wind chill around 19. Wind west-northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly between 1 and 2 inches. Snow accumulation 12 to 16 inches.[/TD]​
[TD]Wednesday night
[/TD]

[TD]Dense overcast. Snow likely in the evening, then a mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain likely after midnight. Low 26°, but temperatures rising after midnight. Wind chill ranging from 18 to 27. Wind west-northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly around an inch. Snow or ice (on ground) accumulation 5 to 8 inches. Little if any freezing rain accumulation.[/TD]​

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Must be from innacuweather ... just checked Al's forecast, totally different story

[TD]Tuesday night
[/TD]

[TD]Cloudy. Snow likely. Breezy. Low 19°. Wind chill ranging from 8 to 13. Wind northwest around 11 mph, gusting to 19 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly less than a quarter of an inch. Snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches.[/TD]​
[TD]Wednesday
[/TD]

[TD]Partly to mostly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny in the afternoon. Breezy. High 31°. Wind chill ranging from 8 to 21. Wind northwest around 9 mph, gusting to 18 mph.[/TD]​
[TD]Wednesday night
[/TD]

[TD]Fair to partly cloudy in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. A slight chance of a mix of snow and sleet after midnight. Low 20°. Wind chill as low as 14. Wind northwest around 4 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly less than a tenth of an inch. No snow or ice (on ground) accumulation expected.[/TD]​
[TD]Thursday
[/TD]

[TD]Dense overcast. High 33°. Wind west-northwest around 3 mph.[/TD]​

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
We had wet snowflakes here yesterday. Guess the Storm on Monday is a nothing burger:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
It looks to be cold for the next 10 days up in the Burg, now we just need some white gold to arrive, maybe a little bit tomorrow to start ⛄⛄
Gonna need a whole bunch to get the season started by January 8th .... my usual 1st real ride, based off of 20 years up there.
I will still probably be there the 17th of December ... to make sure no one is riding before me ... LOL
Happy Thanksgiving to all my HCS friends 🍗

and start praying for snow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts