Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Thanks Jeff. Now get out of that garage and ride! :thumbsup:[/b]
when was that?

i saw you out there on tuesday i think it was. some of it came out PHANOMINAL but there were a few thin spots

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These vintage sleds can be expensive and time consuming. Heading up next weekend! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Good job to the groomers,rode the rail bed north from Sewalls falls in Concord this am and they were awesome.

I've put on around 400 miles almost all in Boscawen,Franklin,Andover and north to Rumney and the grooming/signage has been superb. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
:thumbsup: Parked at the salt shed on rt 11 trails were the best i've seen . great job to the groomers road to Cannan and back then up Mt Kearsarge and back 80miles total all great .

Good job to the groomers,rode the rail bed north from Sewalls falls in Concord this am and they were awesome.

I've put on around 400 miles almost all in Boscawen,Franklin,Andover and north to Rumney and the grooming/signage has been superb. :beer_cheers:[/b]

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
a good snow storm would do us a bunch of good. if you ever need help with grooming or anything shoot me a PM i dont mind helping out. especially if you dont mind signing off on some of my community service hours for school!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great weekend thanks to the groomers! Didn't find an area where the trails were bad except for the occasional unfixable waterbar/mudhole. Great trails in Andover, Franklin, Bristol, Alexandria, Hill and Hebron! THANK YOU!!!! Thanks for your hard work, even on the weekend! SUPPORT THE CLUBS!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
i noticed today driving up to gunstock that it looked like all the trails on the side of 28 were groomed! im thinking a sled ride is in call tomorrow after school!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A great job by all in the North this weekend! Hats off to the Stratford Nighthawks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts