Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that know me from other boards your about to die of shock when I say thanks to Arctic Cat instead of taking another poke at em.
Its been one heck of a long haul getting my sled to run properly but.....................it finally seems to be OK.
Last week AC authorized a new set of carbs inst. on my sled and now for the first time (at the end of its second season) it runs as it always should have.
>>>>>>>>>>>THANK YOU FOR MAKING THINGS RIGHT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rick. 02 ZR-800 cce.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I would hope they helped you out with the CCE, my friend was going to drive his through the dealer's window if they didn't give him a good deal on a firecat. I wonder what happen with that sled. I have heard so many bad things about the CCE. Just another example of cat making things good, always back their product. Great to hear that.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Rick
Glad to hear your sled is fixed , like they say better late than never. :)

1madcat
I have a 02 cce efi and have had no trouble fortunatley. I had a smart valve replaced and thats it "so far"
When I read things that are happening to other people with simalar sleds , I always thank my luckey stars that at least at that moment I am not having some of the nightmares. So far so good, Hope it stays that way. Time will tell !!
Jim !!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hey Rick,
Just curious what your final solution was to the nagging shock problem. Did the Fox shock cure it or the heavier springs? I finally gave up on mine and traded it.
mike

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Rick now that it's running right would you like me to come and kick your ass in a race??? :lol: I'll even ride my wife sled if you want. :p

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My story gets even better.
:D Not only have they made it run 100%, I've received 2 follow up calls from AC asking if all is OK. Class act and then some.
Yes the shock issues went away with the Fox replacement but the heavier springs made it ride better.
Sure I'll give ya a run Chubby.

Rick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts