Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like take a momement to thank the 10 or 15 Quad riders who took it upon themselves to use and abuse an OFSC trail for the last 5 days, and especialy the 2 asshats that decided to do doughnuts in the land owners driveway at 2am. You've succesfully spurned 2 land owners into revoking our use of their land. So now any time anyone needs to fuel up in the area of the ridges by the club house, they have to resort to road scraping and ditch banging for 2 or 3 miles.

These two land owners are both neighbours of mine and both are avide quad riders and sledders. Both are now extreamly pissed, they did all the excavating and brushing of that section of trail so sledders could have a much safer way to get to the fuel stop. The alterative now is ditch bang down Simcoe St.

I pitty anyone that cross's their land now they are both big boy's ....... they will pursue and find a way to detain these trespassers for as long as it takes for the police to come and lay charges, trust me the wait wont be a fun experiance, the two that did the late night doughnuts have already been delt with.

THANKS ASSHOLES !

For the two late night doughnut riders, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas wake up visit Monday morning I heard that once the cops you called left, they had coffee with your early morning visiters ...................... nothing better than 10 yards of steaming fresh manure in the ditch at the foot of your driveway ("but on township property") for Christmas morning, must of been fun explaining why that was there to your family, then having them help you clean it up, especially when you live right in town :smilielol:

·
Registered
12,711 Posts
I hate to hear about the trail getting closed down, :banghead: but I loved hearing about the payback! :div20:

Paybacks can be a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
12,711 Posts
Why punish snowmobilers for the actions of ATV riders?[/b]
The land owner is not punishing snowmobilers, he’s protecting his land. If there wasn’t a trail through his property the wheelers wouldn’t have access to the property. I’m sure Nutter and the rest of the Port Perry Snowmobile club will do everything they can to keep this trail open, but it might not be cheep. They might have to put up gates and a fence in order to keep the wheeler out. This is just one of many ways we can loose a trail.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
It sounds like they knew who a bunch of these asshats were so why not just charge their ass instead of closing the sled trail. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
It sounds like they knew who a bunch of these asshats were so why not just charge their ass instead of closing the sled trail. :dunno:[/b]
You'd likely have to stop and detain them while waiting for the police to arrive. That may be a challenge during the night, or anytime really.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Confront them and then blow their tire out with a shot gun.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sounds like they knew who a bunch of these asshats were so why not just charge their ass instead of closing the sled trail. :dunno:[/b]

Ya the one knew the two late nighters and handled it smal town style, but there have been so many since the weekend that it became out of control. Earlier I was over having a pint with them while picking up the stakes and signs, in the hour and a half I was there 7 quads rode through and one group of 3 were riding stupid fast :banghead: Both of them have children and they just dont want to put up with it, be it day or night, I dont blame them I'd feel the same way. So now it's been closed off with boulders, what really sucks is they cant even leave it open use it themselves, if they do other people will keep using it and they dont want the hassel of dealing with it every weekend.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nutter, do you actually think those idgits would be on a sled site? I think this is going to be a big problem w/ the way the weather is.

"Look @ all the nice snowmobile trails to ride on & no snow to get stuck in."

:banghead: :banghead:[/b]
I'm hoping some of them might just be lurkers on here :dunno:

Do you have an address? :luxhello:[/b]
Yup it's the guy who's house smells like shit :smilielol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nutter - try creating a 'clean' version of your post and submitting it to the local media AND circulate it to all the PowerSports shops in the area - WHY? - because this type of incident is bad for business - I am sure you would find out real fast who they were.

Oh - and for the right coin - I can arrange to have the trail guarded for a while.... :face_crash:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nutter - try creating a 'clean' version of your post and submitting it to the local media AND circulate it to all the PowerSports shops in the area - WHY? - because this type of incident is bad for business - I am sure you would find out real fast who they were.

Oh - and for the right coin - I can arrange to have the trail guarded for a while.... :face_crash:[/b]

Penned one and e-mailed it off to the local paper last night :div20:

I just wish it would help, these people know better ............. but they just dont care, it's all about them.

·
Registered
874 Posts
must of been fun explaining why that was there to your family, then having them help you clean it up, especially when you live right in town :smilielol:[/b]
Yup it's the guy who's house smells like shit[/b]
I bet the neighbours when they got up wondered what was going on as well :popcorn:

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey i live near some snowmobile trails and yes i do dirtbike on them but i dont rip the crap out of them. and i ride with a bunch of people that live near me ( none of use are the ones on the quads) we ride the trails in the summer on bikes and ride the trails in the winter on sleds. it is alsocars trucks and dolts driving there moms mini van out there for kicks there. they are the people that rip it up, not the people that like to go out for a nice ride and enjoy it. so if the five quad riders are reading this stay of the trails so the rest of the world can have a good time :banghead:

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
It only takes a couple of pricks to ruin it

Now the responsible riding quadders are being fucked by a couple of morons which in turn fucks sledders

Just like here there is 3 idiots on sleds,one Rev 440 which is by far the worse,his buddy on a 03 XC and some numb nut on a 03 RX-1

The Rev 440 and 03 XC riders have fun roosting the ditch/grass and jump in the park

BTW does it surprise anyone that they had the loudest sleds also :tease:

While the RX1 guy thought it was cool to launch on the grass before the lake Sunday

So out of 40 sledders ther there was 3 idiots on Whitewater

That said a guy on a Kawa Brute force was also roosting up the grass and Cat walking on the grass Sunday

Some people do not think before they act and fuck it for everybody :cn:

BTW it was funny seeing the people playing hockey hide the beer when the cops showed up :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just like here there is 3 idiots on sleds,one Rev 440 which is by far the worse,his buddy on a 03 XC and some numb nut on a 03 RX-1[/b]
Woohoo, I didn't make the list! :banana dance emoticon:

I didn't think you were there on Sunday Freezer? I thought I saw you, but the person I saw had a larger dog, I was looking for a Paris Hilton kinda dog like in your sig there, perhaps wearing one of them, you know, homemade wool doggie sweaters?

haha.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
It only takes a couple of pricks to ruin it

Now the responsible riding quadders are being fucked by a couple of morons which in turn fucks sledders

Just like here there is 3 idiots on sleds,one Rev 440 which is by far the worse,his buddy on a 03 XC and some numb nut on a 03 RX-1

The Rev 440 and 03 XC riders have fun roosting the ditch/grass and jump in the park

BTW does it surprise anyone that they had the loudest sleds also :tease:

While the RX1 guy thought it was cool to launch on the grass before the lake Sunday

So out of 40 sledders ther there was 3 idiots on Whitewater

That said a guy on a Kawa Brute force was also roosting up the grass and Cat walking on the grass Sunday

Some people do not think before they act and fuck it for everybody :cn:

BTW it was funny seeing the people playing hockey hide the beer when the cops showed up :)[/b]
Yup it only takes a couple to ruin a good thing for sure .
I know who the guy on the black REV was that tore up the grass ... he doesn't live too far away ... I'm not sure about the other 2 cause I didn't see them ( atleast i don't remember) .

I can assure you that the guy on the Brute Force wasn't the same guy that I was out riding with on Saturday ... we spent ALL Sunday setting up a hall for a New Year's Eve Party . But now that I think of it , did the Brute Force have oversized tires and a small guy riding it?? If so I think I know who it might be !!!!

As for the hockey players , yeah it was funny watching them hide the beer when the popos showed up . LOL . They had a huge gang of people playing ... I was impressed . Also someone had a regulation size rink cleared about halfway down the lake along shore . It was pretty awesome actually.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.