Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ted, to you, your family and friends, thanks for hosting the annual new years back lake shootout. your updates throughout the week were right on and the 660 drag strip that you maintained was sweet. every time i looked it seemed like you were plowing again. your turbo racer is one beautiful piece of work and you should be proud. look forward to catching up again. happy new year and thanks!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Couldn't agree more, it was great to get out there. Thanks for all you did, your a true gentleman, and still the King of Back Lake. Congratulations. :div20:

·
Registered
45 Posts
My pleasure, glad you could come by and hang out.
I still have a lot of work to do, I need to get by Chad Olivers 1404, we made a lot of progress since he beat us, but we didn't get to run again this weekend.[/b]
Ted very nice piece of work.... You have us Lake race guys wondering what to do for more top end.. Hopefully will see you in a few wk's. I dont think a 1400+ NA Pro-stocker is going to cut it
anymore.

But its all fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted How Much does it way?

Flip

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Couldn't agree more, it was great to get out there. Thanks for all you did, your a true gentleman, and still the King of Back Lake. Congratulations. :div20:[/b]

My pleasure, glad you could come by and hang out.
I still have a lot of work to do, I need to get by Chad Olivers 1404, we made a lot of progress since he beat us, but we didn't get to run again this weekend.[/b]
I stand corrected, didn't see you guys run on Friday. Both fast sleds, congratulations to Chad Oliver(Winner of round one) and Jannetty Racing, can't wait for round two. :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.