Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say thank to everyone who helped pull my sons fire cat out of the big pond that developed at tabots corners on friday knight.
I dont know who you are because it was dark and most had helmets on but you guys are certainly what snowmobileing is about!
I would also like to say thanks to members of the lewis county sheriffs dept. for there help geting it on the trailer when we got back to the truck.
Thanks again to everyone, my son and I were in real trouble and you all realy came thru for us!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That same water hole swollowed my 2008 Nytro earlier in the same day. It took 8 guys to pull it out. Not sure why no one couldn't come in with a bucket tractor and fill in the hole with snow. With all the snow up at Tug Hill, you could easly build a snow bridge. Even with this weeks cold temps, it might not freeze up with the amount of traffic crossing the waterhole.

·
Registered
29 Posts
damn !!!!! sounds like a rough day..glad to see every 1 is ok though..and even though i wasnt one of the ones in trouble..i would like say thanx as well for helping these individuals out... :motoneige: thats what it's all about

·
Registered
513 Posts
That same water hole swollowed my 2008 Nytro earlier in the same day. It took 8 guys to pull it out. Not sure why no one couldn't come in with a bucket tractor and fill in the hole with snow. With all the snow up at Tug Hill, you could easly build a snow bridge. Even with this weeks cold temps, it might not freeze up with the amount of traffic crossing the waterhole.[/b]

i second that, they realy need to fill that hole before someone gets hurt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts