Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of the engineering dept. deserve a pat on the back for this AWESOME piece of machinery. You guys put together the best machine on snow this year, and I'm proud to be an owner!! :D

With all the complaining going on these past few months I was a bit skeptical taking it out this past weekend. But I was relieved, and COMPLETELY IMPRESSED with my F7. :wub: The only "favor" I have to ask is .... can you guys come up with some way to produce snow in MN?!?!

P.S. Rob, you deserve a pat on the back too for all the time, effort, and patience with this site. THANK YOU TOO!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
:D Lebonte, glad to hear it! Mine (my wife's) ran perfect also. I was like you and all worried :( on whether I was goin' to need our tow strap. Saw several other F7's in Ironwood also, one was probably you! :ph34r:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by LabonteF7@Dec 10 2002, 02:54 PM
of the engineering dept. deserve a pat on the back for this AWESOME piece of machinery. You guys put together the best machine on snow this year, and I'm proud to be an owner!! :D

With all the complaining going on these past few months I was a bit skeptical taking it out this past weekend. But I was relieved, and COMPLETELY IMPRESSED with my F7. :wub: The only "favor" I have to ask is .... can you guys come up with some way to produce snow in MN?!?!

P.S. Rob, you deserve a pat on the back too for all the time, effort, and patience with this site. THANK YOU TOO!!
I agree with you.

Greg (gls) we know you are reading, please ensure that the team that developed this great product, sees this feedback and that it will be better when they release the F9 (HINT!!!)

Thanks again TEAM ARCTIC CAT - you are awesome...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts