Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to be racing the Terrain-X NWC series??? First race is 01/25/03.........

I think I am set to go. I am giving Cat a call to see if they have a longer racing style sno-flap. I heard yesterday that ISR is not allowing 2 peice flaps any longer........

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
what is the distance of this type of races? I was wondering if you have any fuel stops? if so have you tried the IMS quick fill system? i think they are great.. but very $$$$..... i am looking for the reciever for my tank....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The races are 100 miles long around the edges of lakes, and in ski areas. There is 1 mandatory fuel stop. You don't have to get fuel but you do have to stop. :huh:

Details are on their web-site. You can get there by going to WSA racing, or Northwoods Challenge....just use a search engine.

The rules are posted..............

As for the gas can.................... the can has got to be metal, and I believe that is the only ruling.............

·
Registered
544 Posts
i didn't see where it said metal can.... check out this site
www.imsproducts.com
i used two inch dry breaks and the 11 gallon fill tank
i used it in x-country races and i had several machines that beat me to the fuel pit--i fueled up in seconds and beat them out of the pit.. time is money..
i had a 2002 xcsp 500 dang thing was to slow though.. used the same tank but just changed the fuel cap the the reciever... i'm going to use it on my F5

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call this number and talk to Jim 715-339-4378. He is one of the co-ordinaters of these events. He is the guy that told me about the metal can rule.......

I will call him back and see if there is any fuel loading type rules.........

New ski loops, and sno-flaps are also mandatory <_<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts