Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My high temp light is sticking on.Anybody eles have this
proplem??Moisture??which plug?any idea's?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a f5 and I had the same problem today the light was very dim but the high beem light was bright. Should I brink it back to the dealer or is it the plugs.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My dad was so kind to me that he washed my F7 with the 3000psi pressure washer while i was at work. ( I knew about the moisture problem) :rolleyes: Well I went to start the thing and the Over heat light was on and the check engine. After riding it for one day, the Over heat light went off and then the oil light came on. :rolleyes:

If any one finds where the moisture is getting in, i would like to know. I dont think it is the gauge its self. I think it is the wireing harness, probalby where it plugs into the gauge. If there was moisture in the gauge we would see condinsasion, or frost on the clear window of the digital read out.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Mine was on for about 1/2 hour during a ride last week. CHecked engine and it was cool...continued to ride and it finally went out.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
after i washed mine the oil light was on, dryed out in my heated shop for a day, poof light not on!
dont you guys know not to get your snowmobiles wet? :wacko: :wacko:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts