Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great weather today, plowed the strip, made a few shakedown passes and so far so good, still on last years tune up from the warrior, but it seems to be a whole lot faster.

Got up into a crazy power wheelie, made a few quick adjustments and all is good now.

The Proline suspension is perfect, leaves real hard.

I have to work with the carbs a little, still a little too rich on initial hit but cleans out about 30 ft out.

Looking forward to some great progress this weekend, once I get the jetting and chassis squared away I will start turning up the boost and reclutching.

I will caution everyone the ice is still soft and should stay off unless your traveling 1 at a time and NO large groups.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Pay attention to this man! :div20: He knows what he is talking about. :banana:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great weather today, plowed the strip, made a few shakedown passes and so far so good, still on last years tune up from the warrior, but it seems to be a whole lot faster.

Got up into a crazy power wheelie, made a few quick adjustments and all is good now.

The Proline suspension is perfect, leaves real hard.

I have to work with the carbs a little, still a little too rich on initial hit but cleans out about 30 ft out.

Looking forward to some great progress this weekend, once I get the jetting and chassis squared away I will start turning up the boost and reclutching.

I will caution everyone the ice is still soft and should stay off unless your traveling 1 at a time and NO large groups.[/b]
Hopefully a couple more cold nights will help things out.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Hey guys! :div20:

I just had an idea. :linemup: How about haveing a "Radar Run" on Back Lake every News Years' weekend. :div20: Since you guys are doing it anyway! :banana:

It is too late for this year :banghead: , but if we advertise it for next year, we might be able to raise some money for the club and have some fun. :banana: I think NHSA has libility insurance that will cover the event as long as it is included on the clubs events prior to the opening of the season. :dunno:

I have a radar gun and I am sure many of you have GPS units, plows, cones, etc.. to lay out the course. :div20:

What do you think? :dunno: I will help in what ever way I can. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a great Idea, but knowing all the people that come up this weekend I think a 660 Ft. Ice Drag Race would do better Turn out wise, we could get some sponsors, Have a Raffle, Door prizes and charge admission.

Just a Thought, I am not much in to radar runs, with the power some of these guys/gals are making I think They would blow tracks, and the speeds would be far too dangerous on this lake.

Parking is a big issue also, Where???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts