Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright im looking for a Tcat.

I have been watching the 01 in the classifieds that is for sale for 2800. That’s my price range… that area. I would really like to find one that has been take very good care of outside and under the hood. If it has “mods” not a problem... it will be getting them sooner or later anyway.

I was debating putting a F8 in my 6 but realize that big iron is still king on the lakes… the lakes that I race on.

Help me out :div20:

·
Registered
489 Posts
$2800 seems kinda cheap for that sled. Make sure you look it over real good before you buy it.

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Contact 01ZRT600t, you won't find a nicer T-Cat around. He is asking more then you want to spend but it would be worth it. :div20:

·
Registered
419 Posts
2001 tcat, newer .91 track w/ 240 studs, V force 2 reeds, reed spacers, d&d powerbreather, heelclicker weights/heelx secondary (tuned to work!), stock pipes, fresh top end, brand new never used rear saddle bags, 2600 mi, very good condition, near Chicago. Dave 847-340-6773 leave message.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Originally posted by Kevin/T-Cat1000@Sep 29 2005, 07:41 PM
$2800 seems kinda cheap for that sled.  Make sure you look it over real good before you buy it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900102
[/quote]

Seems cheap but you never know. I have met people no matter what they own when its time to sell they price it to sell. This could be the case. If not then look at the next sled in line.

·
Registered
268 Posts
:Wow1:
Originally posted by NightFireSnowPro@Sep 29 2005, 05:13 PM
Alright im looking for a Tcat.

I have been watching the 01 in the classifieds that is for sale for 2800. That’s my price range… that area. I would really like to find one that has been take very good care of outside and under the hood. If it has “mods” not a problem... it will be getting them sooner or later anyway.

I was debating putting a F8 in my 6 but realize that big iron is still king on the lakes… the lakes that I race on.

Help me out  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=899657
[/quote]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts