1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arnies Cat House presents OCTOBERFAST - Aspalt Sled, Bike Shoot Out

October 15, 16 Toronto Motorsports Park

Quick 16 and Bracket classes.
Qualifying for Quick 16 is on Saturday with finals on Sunday.
Open Bracket/GamblersBracket Saturday and Sunday
The Open bracket is open to snowmobiles only of any size. The Gamblers bracket is open to sleds, bikes and cars. Sleds take priority

Who will be fastest in Canada???? Prizes money to be determined and based upon entries and fees so the more that come the more money for prizes. Fees still to be finalized. Bring your stuff to sell and Flea Market is encouraged. Sponsorship would be more then welcomed.

Next year Arnie is going to organize a circuit at TMP. It is thought there will be 4-5 races for the year and possibly a bracket session every weekend if the interest is there. There will be Pro Stock 1000 class, Open Class and an Open Twin Class together with the bracket racing Maybe more classes again depending on interest.

Come by this weekend and show your interest. Any feedback would be appreciated. [email protected]

ptm

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Open twin? Cool. That's us right? Should be fun. I can't make it on the 15th of this year though. Tell stone a package came for him today. :banana:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Open Twin ........ :banana:

Can't make it this year . My sled is heading to Brainerd and I am heading to Daytona for Biketoberfest . Good luck to everyone !

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Will there be an "open twin" class at this race?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glen at this race only a quick 16, open sled bracket and gamblers bracket with sleds cars and bikes.

Next year that is the classes Arnie wants to have and maybe more if we can get the interest. Love to see that D&D 1000 twin on the tar.

ptm

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I would like to see classes limited only by weight and bore size ........that would be fun . no nitrous either . twins and tripples separate of course.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave - I think as you see this sport grow and the one thing this sport is doing is growing there will have to be classes with cc and weight restrictions. I feel for guys like John Edwards who has his 1000 Mach, Gary Carlson with his 1025 Mach to name a couple who must compete against much bugger cc sleds that are equipped with NOS. In Garys case he is a big guy and being a big guy myself it is nice to see him able to compete but in my case with what I run my weight is to much of a disadvantage. Put everyone on an equal playing field and let the fun begin.

I hope these races will be of interest to you and our mutual buds down in Buffalo. Sure would be nice to see John, Gary, Doug et all along with yourself and Bill at these races.

Wish your sled the best at Brainerd and to bad we wont be hooking up for this race.

ptm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts