Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if they have made a tank/tour buddy fuel tank yet for the F5? :mellow: I'm juss wondering becuase where I live the only way you can actually ride in deep...deep snow is if you drive miles and miles...so I was juss wonderin...I really hope they do...lots of buddies have them and they get great milage...per tank. :wacko: ...if anyone knows of one...hit me back...thanks... B)

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I had a hard enough time trying to figure out where to carry two quarts of oil.I dont forsee the tourbuddy fitting anywhere,theres no trunk to speak of ,and under the hood is pretty packed on this sled.Maybe it would fit behind the seat, in the area that cat should have used for a bigger trunk.Anyhow---Why do you need the tourbuddy?Is your mileage that bad? What type of range are you getting out of a tank of gas? <_<

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Before I sent my machine into Arctic Cat...to have some work done to it...I only got 132 miles on TWO tanks of gas and thats not too good at all...so I was interested in buy the tank buddy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts