Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an Attak and a Vector :banana: (guy actually loaded the Attak w/a forklift!, I hope that's not a sign of just how heavy it is). Is it recommended going with a Yamaha brand tank map bag or are there aftermarket ones available for these sleds?
Also, I noticed there is no storage on the Vector so what do you guys advise on handlebar bags and windshield bags for these sleds? Gotta dress these babies!

Thanks,

HH

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just installed the Yamaha tank bag on my Attak. I'm not sure I liked the velcro but it seems to work fine. Looks very good fitted to the tank and I liked the way the map pouch can come off if you don't need it.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
You could try a set of saddlebags too.
Cap'n

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Yamahead@Nov 8 2005, 12:34 AM
I just installed the Yamaha tank bag on my Attak. I'm not sure I liked the velcro but it seems to work fine. Looks very good fitted to the tank and I liked the way the map pouch can come off if you don't need it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=989530
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I ordered the tank bags and handlbar pouch-bag from my dealer. Tank bags are in, just waiting for the Attak handlebar pad. EZ install? No screwing/drilling?

also, where are you attaching your reg stickers on these sleds?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts