Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GLS,
I know your the engine guy, but please suggest moving the taillight into the seat like on Tucker's mod sled. It's getting embarrasing! I have seen about every F-cat on the track get the taillight broken off and dragging behind. The spring loaded design on the 440 sno-pro is poor too. It costs us guys enough to race as it is,we don't need to replace taillights assemblys every weekend.

Thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
I agree with what he was to say...becuase mine doesnt even work half the time...and before I sent my machine to the dealer it was workin fine...and now that I got it back..the only time it works is when I hit the brake...now come on...what should I do to fix this...I was really thinking about getting the wedge but is it worth it? any replay would be great...thanks...

·
Registered
575 Posts
FireCatGreen, thats not a broken tail light, blown bulb. One of the filaments must have broke, replace the light and your tail light and brake light will work again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
sweet green,i have had the same problem. gone thru 4-5 bulbs. last one i put in is a extra life trailer light bulb. not a prob. since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts