Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I plan on buying a tach for my sled since it doesnt come with one and I want one. It was an option on my sled so im assuming I have everything I need to hook it up except for the gauge. So can you guys help me by telling me if I have everything I need to hook it up. The brackets and hardware come with it, so Im just worried about the electrical. Attached is a picture of what I believe to is to be the tach hook up. The plug has 6 holes, with four of them with connections. I can tell you the colors of the wires if you need them. So when I get the tach is this all I have to do, is just plug it in? It is a for a GEN II black tachometer. If someone has one of these it would be great if they could run out and look at this and tell me thats all I need.

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, just wanted to make sure there were no cables that I needed like on my speedo. Cant wait for haydays to pick up all these parts. :div20:

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
If you need the bracket I have an extra one laying around you can have. Other then that all you need is the tach.

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, well if i dont get the bracket with this one ill make sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for your help nickels.

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, the guy who said he would be selling his said it had six plugs, is this still going to work with my sled? with only four plugs.

My tach is a 6-pulse out of a 440 XCR (1998).[/b]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts