Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed a fuel tank from wicked racin and installed some gas and took for a quick ride. after a jumped an approach, i looked down and my tach was not working. also noticed that i did not have a tail light and that the head light's were just barely lit. removed my air box and checked in the area's of where i had been working to assure i did not cut a wire or knock a connector loose and found nothing. checked the ground resistance at the tach and tail light and it was good. anybody have any idea's?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have the same problem but my headlight works. mine hasnt worked since i bought it. i have the hand warmers disconnected and the brake light wire cut off the brakes so i didnt have crowed lookin fly bars. i also have an 8 gallon tank but i added the tank later so i dont think it has anythign to do wiht it

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found that the regulator mounted up by the steering post was bad. i tried the one off my pro xr 800 and everything worked. i just wonder if anything that may have caused it to go bad or if it is was just a bad regulator. the sled has hardly been used. another thing is that this thing has two regulator's. is this one just for the accessories and would it still be alright to run the sled as long as i had the regulator plugged in? does anybody have any input on that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.