Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read different posts about how the tach. light is very dimm.
BOY YOU WEREN'T KIDDING :eek: has anyone tried a brighter bulb or anything that improves it??in garage with light off sled running you can't even see guage :angry:

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's beyond me that Arctic Cat hasn't addressed this issue...If they don't take care of this I'll be very disapointed...

·
Registered
290 Posts
.If they don't take care of this I'll be very disapointed...[/b]
be prepared to be disappointed. the bulb(if it is a bulb, maybe a LED) is buried deep in the tach and all the boards are screwed together and covered with epoxy. Even if you could go with a higher wattage bulb the electrical system is on the edge right now so the tach/speedo may cut in and out.
I also would love to see this fixed, I hate mine, but I highly doubt AC will do anything about it.

The real questions are how much is it going to cost when your light blows? Is it replaceable? Does it have to be sent out?

·
Registered
54 Posts
New Catowner
You purchased a high performance light weight trail/race sled. This is last years race sled with a few consumer creature features. If I recall a few of the race sleds broke last year. We would all hope that the product would be or could be much better. Thanks to Rob and his form to help us keep running. Toolboy

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
GF7PE, you my friend are not alone, mine seems plenty bright for me, then again I would rather have a dim light facing me at night than a spotlight. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts