Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that this sled is one of the nicest that cat has made. If i had the green, this is the sled i wud get. If u think about it it is the perfect sled. Quiet, Good on Gas, No injection oil, no smoke, 110 HORSEPOWER, over 100 mph, not to mention it is the best looking 2004 model. I wish they had a lower price!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
hood looks like a yamaha

·
Registered
634 Posts
The question is, how much does it weigh. I know I guy who has a rx1 and it scarred the crap out of him the first time he jumped it, talk about nose dive, he thought he was going over the handle bars.

·
Registered
153 Posts
all i gotta say is that its the next sled i hope to get ^_^ whats the $ on this thing?

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Sure it's a 660 turbo with 110 horse. Would it be my new sled, no way. 575lbs with 110 horse is not that great for a sled, but for a 4 stroke that is impressive. It will have a soft suspension, not made for hard riding. It will also be hard to maintain. Overall, it's way better than last years model.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I rode a 660 TURBO yesterday,and was actually impressed with the performance. There was a "little" turbo-lag,but not too bad. The engine sounds like a jet engine at higher speeds ,but i only got it up to 85 :D .The engine looks pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also rode T660 last sunday, turbo lag alittle but if you bring the rpm's up on the brake it rocks!!
Sled needs studs bad!!
I think if i bought 1 i would raise the engagment alittle

·
Registered
191 Posts
just walk into any cat dealer with hundred dollar bills sticking out of your pockets and they will let you try anything! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts