Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIND A NEW SWICHBACK WITH RACER GRAPHICS. DID NOT SNOW CHECK. DO I HAVE TO CALL EVERY DEALER? I SNOZZED, DO I STILL LOSE?

·
Registered
415 Posts
It is supposed to be spring order only. My old Poo dealer used to order extras in the names of some of his friends and good customers knowing he could sell them off the floor if they did not buy them. He no longer carries Poo. I'm sure some Poo dealers still play that game. New dealer I ordered from this year is small time and he only had 6 spring orders altogether so I doubt that he can help. Try some of the larger dealers. I'm sure they have some spring orders that were cancelled after the sleds were shipped. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I rode a demo 600 HO switchback with racer graphics. The dealer is in maine so I don't know how you feel about coming up here to get it but I bet he could cut you a deal on that or maybe he ordered extras. Long Lake Marina (207) 693-3159. The guy we deal through is Jim. Tell him Hal Landers sent you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
He dosen't want one! I have PM'ed him twice. I have one in Indiana, he is in Michigan.
No response. End of post!!!!!!!! :flush:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'M STILL INTERESTED, I'M A NEWBEE ON THIS SITE. DID YOU TRY TO E-MAIL ME TWICE? I'M STILL VERY INTERESTED! PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I LOVE THAT SLED.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by SE3SPORTS@Sep 14 2005, 04:27 PM
I'M STILL INTERESTED, I'M A NEWBEE ON THIS SITE. DID YOU TRY TO E-MAIL ME TWICE? I'M STILL VERY INTERESTED! PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I LOVE THAT SLED.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=874974
[/quote]
He sent you a personal message. Also known as a pm. Up at the top right of the screen there is a spot that says personal messages.Click on that and it will take you there. :div20:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts