Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a line on these two sleds, both from the same shop, both 2006 models, and both are demo sleds with very few miles on them. Which one do you think is the right move? I've heard lots of good things about the 600 HO, how about the FST? I know it is heavier, but is it really that much of a concern? I rode a FST touring last season, sure it was heavy as hell, but it sure did move! What do you guys and gals think who ride one, or ride with one?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do lots of riding here of course, trail, ditch, bush running and Revelstoke BC once a year. One thing that leans me toward an FST is the torque and horsepower, and the weight, well they're all an anchor when they're stuck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would do some research on the fst ,there is lots of info right here on this site if you click on the brand and model specific stuff.A friend was considering an fst and thought otherwise after what he read.Do some homework it's worth it,opinions are like bellybuttons....everyone has one!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
My dad had the same delima and he went with the 600 cfi 07 model. Remember that sled is 100 pounds heavier and that's all in the nose of it. Also the 06 models had a shit load of recalls. The cfi is getting almost the same mileage out of the fst.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts