Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yea theres one at kennistons and one at Richardsons Marina in Windham coming up soon. Ill post more info later.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Directions to kenistons? You have never been there? well any way,

190 Gray Rd, Falmouth on route 100 zip code 04105
1.2miles north of exit 53 off the maine turnpike (formerly exit 10) west falmouth.

PHONE NUMBER 207 797 2178

Thats all the info I got.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its today? crap! I looked at the callander and I thought it was next weekend :frech32:

Thanks anyways thought :div20:

Is there any others comin up??

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
went to the ossipee mountainiers swap meet. WOW was that a disapointment. maybe 20 used sled and only like 5 were from the last 5 years. Few oldy but goodies but nothing I'm interested in. Saw a few sales go down.

I remeber 2 years ago they had a huge thing going down. TONS of 4 wheelers, sleds, parts dealers, sled dealers, an old sled show where people voted on the best sled. Just an awesome thing. Me and my dad pulled in and were like damn this thing must be huge (we saw A TON of cars/trucks/trailers in the parking lot. Then we look and well that was the people selling. There were a good amount of people looking but very little people selling. They usually do it in a large field next to the clubhouse this was in the club house parking lot which is wicked small. Disappointed hoped I was going to get a sled. Well I guess I will have to keep looking

LOOKING FOR A 2003 PRO X 600/700 OR REV 600 HO RENEGADE OR EVEN A FIRECAT IF ITS A KILLER DEAL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts