Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
went to the ossipee mountainiers swap meet. WOW was that a disapointment. maybe 20 used sled and only like 5 were from the last 5 years. Few oldy but goodies but nothing I'm interested in. Saw a few sales go down.

I remeber 2 years ago they had a huge thing going down. TONS of 4 wheelers, sleds, parts dealers, sled dealers, an old sled show where people voted on the best sled. Just an awesome thing. Me and my dad pulled in and were like damn this thing must be huge (we saw A TON of cars/trucks/trailers in the parking lot. Then we look and well that was the people selling. There were a good amount of people looking but very little people selling. They usually do it in a large field next to the clubhouse this was in the club house parking lot which is wicked small. Disappointed hoped I was going to get a sled. Well I guess I will have to keep looking

LOOKING FOR A 2003 PRO X 600/700 OR REV 600 HO RENEGADE OR EVEN A FIRECAT IF ITS A KILLER DEAL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.