Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just bought a 2010 rush 600. I rode about 150kms and definitely need to make some tweaks. I have read many posts about adjusting the suspension but i am having a hard time figuring out exactly what I need. I don’t have the RTS suspension gauge . Does anyone have a picture or know the measurement for my weight?
I am about 120lbs plus some gear. I bought the sled off a 200Lbs+ rider so I know I need to make some adjustments. I found it to be very darty at higher speeds. Along with that, it’s quite tippy in the front end & difficult to turn (requires quite a bit of muscle and can’t make tight corners) . I know my carbides aren’t in the best shape so that is not helping my case but going for a long trek this weekend and would like to know what I can do now for a better ride. Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have a 2011 and still struggle with suspension set up.
Download the owners manual for your machine from polaris and set all your suspension back to the factory specs and start from there.

·
Registered
548 Posts
You may have to go to the lighter rear spring since your weight is at the bottom of the recommended weight for the stock spring. You don't need the gauge. As mentioned, download the owners manual from the Polaris website and the factory settings chart is listed in there to at least give you somewhere to start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts