Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
LOL...seems to me Mr. Wade West has too much time on his hands.
Send wade a letter back and tell him to get a grip..all the info was posted on other sites anyways.
good grief!!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
:huh: Obvioulsy they see this site as a threat. I guess I would take it as a compliment. Hopefully everyone will take note of it and not copy from their site. I would hate to see this site go down because of envy!
Just my .02!
Bobalou

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh, my subscription just is up for renewal this week. Guess I'll save a little money on that one. Good timing.

I haven't seen gls on this site lately, maybe that's somehow connected too? Hmmmm... ;)

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have subscribed to that board since the first day. Rob, I think the best thing to do would be to get on the horn to your contacts at AC and steal the "Ask the Arctic Cat Engineers" from them. The pitch to Arctic would be that this is dedicated AC site and it is free which would mean greater dissemination for them. Is he trying to say that if GLS answers my question on amsnow and I relate that info here, that is against the law. I paid for that, is it not up to me who I relate it to?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Doesn't he realize that it's a two way street and that people from this site will post info there which helps there members as well? I would send back a letter saying that he should remove any info obtained from this site.

·
Registered
960 Posts
damn, I got a 3 year subscrition to amsnow!

·
Registered
211 Posts
At one time I considered subscribing to Am. Snow. but this site has all the info etc. that I need, and then some. <_<

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
they are just pissy because their site blows and their magazine has been labeled the biggest kiss ass/this sled is great because your ad $ were highest this month.

While im one the subject, EVERY ride report has "Doug liked the ride" "test rider Doug thought this"ect, ect. Am i the only one this annoys???

My wife will be happy to hear i get one less sled mag in the mail anyway. :rolleyes:

Rob, how come you didnt get your balls busted for coping the GLS stuff over?
BOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. :D

"F7 rider Pat" says oh well. haha

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think he's scared of his web site going down the tubes. I think a majority of his members are cat owners(at least thats who posts the most questions) and they are coming here to get the info that they used to get on his site. Piss on him and his membership web site my subscription is up for renewal this month and guess what Im not renewing :lol: Keep up the good work Rob and we will try to stop cutting and pasting info from his site so we dont get you and this site in trouble.

Put my name on that boycott list. :angry:

Catman2 you are #1 I will be #2 on the list. Anybody else?

Cat Fever

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
3772 members x 1 email a piece sent to Mr. West = :lol: for us and :angry: for him!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's Bullshit! Rob, you should expand this forum now to cover all sled brands and take this A-hole head on! I sure would think that AC engineers would see this forum as a much more beneficial way to spend their time than amsnow!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ROB...You've reached the "BIG TIME" Got the big boys nervous. S%^t...i just renewed my pay side subscription last week. Really Really disapointed with his letter. Wade had better take a closer look around other boards, i see copied material on many other sites. With all the GARBAGE and BASHING that takes place on amsnow Wade should spend more time worring about what is posted on his site.......I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST RENEWED !! If GLS has been absent because of this, Arctic Cat had better step in here. ROB...Your site delivers the info...............What do they think we'll do with the pictures? worried about a copyright on Pictures??????????

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.