Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
well I tried them last winter and will never run a conventional weight again, was running speedwerx R-hammerhead weights (74.5 grams) and then ran the supertips set at 77.4 grams and gained at least 3 or 4 sled lenghths in 50 ft. NO SHIT!!! I'm very happy!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Originally posted by cjt@Sep 14 2005, 09:20 PM
well I tried them last winter and will never run a conventional weight again, was running speedwerx R-hammerhead weights (74.5 grams) and then ran the supertips set at 77.4 grams and gained at least 3 or 4 sled lenghths in 50 ft. NO SHIT!!!  I'm very happy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875549
[/quote]

Are you running a factory clutch, or is it a mod? Is 77.4 grams the best weight to run in a F7 with factory clutch?? And how much are they?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Originally posted by Lickity Split@Sep 15 2005, 11:33 AM
Are you running a factory clutch, or is it a mod?  Is 77.4 grams the best weight to run in a F7 with factory clutch?? And how much are they?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=876125
[/quote]
I have a Bikeman F-8 so I'm not sure what weight an F-7 will pull,but Erich will be able to tell you,I think they are around $225,but they are well worth it ,you can use them on your next sled too!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.