Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I use them on my deck, they are sweet, especially with the deck because its a real hassel to climb up there once the sleds are loaded to tie stuff down.

They are spendy but nice to have, if you have an extra few hundred bucks

Considering purchasing a pair of Superclamps for my trailer.
Any comments for those you use them?[/b]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Another old style steel user here. The fact you can lock them at least makes me feel better when I have to leave them on the trailer. LOL Great product, one of those that until you own them you have no idea how good they really are but once you do you will never go with out again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just my 2 cents = newer MXZ-TNT single open trailer,used ratchet tie-down straps,got tired of frezing fingers,tieing or untieing.Bought Superclamp from Metro Trailers,here in Winnipeg for 150,right now[feb.2014] installs real easy,and NO going back to straps,or frozen fingers !!!!! Well worth it !!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have, I love, but I am curious about legality. In the situation of front only, are straps required at all? Does a four-point tie down not apply to sleds? Clamping a pair of plastic skis with a composite clamp is just not likely enough for any inspection in my opinion. Has anyone actually had an issue with enforcement or followed this up and had instruction? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts