Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They said what every mag has said. If your not on glair ice, the Mach is in your mirror. They said the sled pulls so hard, it was unfair to compare it to the new Mach. Under 90% of all riding conditions, the Gade will dominate!! :smiley-faces7: WOOOHOOO!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Speaking of Supertrax I just got one in the mail :dunno: .....I'm always getting free mags, I don't send out for them either they just come to me :banana:
Pretty freakin cool if you ask me :div20:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yea same here ive been getting free magazines practically every day. I noticed that Supertraxx reviewers really hate the 900 Fusion!!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
That 1000 Gade is going to be AWESOME!!!!!! I've been looking of a reason to get a new sled next year. I'll have to say that the thought of a 1000 Gade is as exciting as the REV was in the first place. :div20: Enjoy it!! I'm jealous!!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by MI U.P. Rider@Oct 7 2005, 10:18 AM
That 1000 Gade is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!  I've been looking of a reason to get a new sled next year.  I'll have to say that the thought of a 1000 Gade is as exciting as the REV was in the first place. :div20: Enjoy it!!  I'm jealous!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=914473
[/quote]

i hope your right, i've got a good feeling about this sled. its flown under the radar as new sleds go(ie; apex,mach,all the others). but i think its gonna take 'em all by storm this winter :div20:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts