Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just two left at this great price! We ordered for our big snowmobile show and have sold the rest. This is your chance to save on an all aluminum trailer. The interior is finished with white vinyl walls and ceiling. It has a 24" kick plate to protect the walls. There is a side door, a dome light with a wall switch and spring assists on both ramp doors.

Compare this to other aluminum trailers priced at over $9000 and you will have money left over to fill the gas tank on the long road trips.

Our price on Ebay is $6999. We can arrange delivery if you are unable to drive to our shop to pick up. We will collect for state taxes, registration and documentary fees that apply to your state.

Call us for more details!

The Sales Team at Advantage Trailers

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This trailer is an inline. Unlike many others, it is 7 1/2 feet wide. You will find the extra 6" does make a difference, yet you can still see around it. At 22' overall, this trailer is set up to haul three sleds.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have just picked up 6 more units at this price. We have shipped these trailers to several states. We are being told it's one of the best prices around for a quality all aluminum trailer. Check it out!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TN Trailers is just building two all aluminum trailers this season. They do this 7.5x22 inline and a 8.5x24 deck over. We can quote you on an order built for you. We also have other brands of trailers available in the sizes you mentioned. Could you please contact us by email or by phone?

1-800-832-5331
[email protected]

Thanks,

David

Freight is between $1.25 and $1.35 per mile plus tolls. This charge is one way.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by ADVANTAGE_TRAILER@Oct 11 2005, 09:27 AM
We have just two left at this great price! We ordered for our big snowmobile show and have sold the rest. This is your chance to save on an all aluminum trailer. The interior is finished with white vinyl walls and ceiling. It has a 24" kick plate to protect the walls. There is a side door, a dome light with a wall switch and spring assists on both ramp doors.

Compare this to other aluminum trailers priced at over $9000 and you will have money left over to fill the gas tank on the long road trips.

Our price on Ebay is $6999. We can arrange delivery if you are unable to drive to our shop to pick up. We will collect for state taxes, registration and documentary fees that apply to your state.

Call us for more details!

The Sales Team at Advantage Trailers
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921929
[/quote]
I'm Sorry but i have to speak up on this topic:

I spoke with your salesman (Kevin I thiink) right before the snowmobile Usa show at grayslake, and tried to work out a deal with him, which he would not budge on price.

so i looked around at the show and found that all the trailer dealers in or around the midwest all have the same prices.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ trailer that he is offering is way over priced if you ask me.

i recently purchesed a Pro-Lite trailer -- a 4 place enclosed -- with - fuel door-finished luan interior-interior lights - all were standard features for their trailers:
i also ordered the aluminum rims at 200 bucks all for :

6950 - that would be 6750 without any options.

KILLER PRICE!!!!!!

so tell me which you would rather have--- a 3 place inline or a 4 place 8.5' for less money.

you do the math. -- then call pro-lite !!!!!! and i am i no way tied to pro-lite --- just a very aware consumer!!!!!! :div20:

·
Registered
122 Posts
i would definatley look around.
like "aczr711 says"
advantage is near where i live so i thought i would give them my bus.
just called for a class 3-4 trailer hitch for a 05 3500 silverado. $650.00.

i can buy them all day long on line for $155.00

in my opinion these guys are way over priced.......

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by aczr711@Nov 18 2005, 09:39 PM
I'm Sorry but i have to speak up on this topic:

I spoke with your salesman (Kevin I thiink) right before the snowmobile Usa show at grayslake, and tried to work out a deal with him, which he would not budge on price.

so i looked around at the show and found that all the trailer dealers in or around the midwest all have the same prices.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ trailer that he is offering is way over priced if you ask me.
i recently purchesed a Pro-Lite trailer -- a 4 place enclosed -- with - fuel door-finished luan interior-interior lights - all were  standard features for their trailers:
i also ordered the aluminum rims at 200 bucks  all for :

6950 -  that would be 6750 without any options. 
KILLER PRICE!!!!!!

so tell me which you would rather have--- a 3 place inline or a 4 place  8.5'  for less money.
you do the math.  -- then call pro-lite  !!!!!!  and i am i no way tied to pro-lite ---  just a very aware consumer!!!!!! :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1020834
[/quote]
i agree that his hitches are expensive, but that trailer is priced very good. a similar triton is $8,500+. any all aluminum inline 3 place is $6,999 and up!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by n2oiroc@Nov 28 2005, 07:16 PM
i agree that his hitches are expensive, but that trailer is priced very good. a similar triton is $8,500+. any all aluminum inline 3 place is $6,999 and up!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1047651
[/quote]come on-- a good price??? :smilielol:

you think that 8500 for a triton is worth the money, and a 3 place at 6999???
what are you smokin'?????

6750-- for a 4 place all aluminum finished luan interior - smooth sided with extra fuel door.
read it again-- a 4 place. and i am sure that Pro Lite would build you an inline 3 for a lot cheaper then 7k!!!!! especially considering mine with options was 6950.
and the only oprion i got was the aluminum rims.

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by aczr711@Nov 29 2005, 11:15 AM
come on-- a good price??? :smilielol:

you think that 8500 for a triton is worth the money, and a 3 place at 6999???
what are you smokin'?????

6750-- for a 4 place all aluminum finished luan interior - smooth sided with extra fuel door.
read it again-- a 4 place.  and i am sure that Pro Lite would build you an inline 3 for a lot cheaper then 7k!!!!! especially considering mine with options was 6950.
and the only oprion i got was the aluminum rims.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1050125
[/quote]
ok i will rephrase. i think $8,500 is crazy for a 3 place trailer, but that is what they sell for and people pay it. i have been looking for an inline 2-3 place and thats the going rate. im not going to pay that. if you have any suggestions for an inline 2-3 place, all aluminum, v nose, 7' wide i would appreciate it!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by n2oiroc@Nov 29 2005, 12:36 PM
ok i will rephrase. i think $8,500 is crazy for a 3 place trailer, but that is what they sell for and people pay it. i have been looking for an inline 2-3 place and thats the going rate. im not going to pay that. if you have any suggestions for an inline 2-3 place, all aluminum, v nose, 7' wide i would appreciate it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1050193
[/quote]
give Ken at Pro Lite an e-mail -- tell him i sent ya!!!

[email protected]

i am sure he will give you a killer deal-- also mention that you are part of hcs!!
i guarantee that you will get killer service from him and a great price. what other trailer salesman is going to answer your questions at 9 pm on a sunday??--ken does!!!!----only downfall--they are in NY.

i will be going to pick mine up this weekend----that picture is at his shop.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Since Advantage isn't a sponsor I'll chime in,

I just bought a 7x25' for 7k out the door, $6075 + options taxes ect.

Fuel doors, rear loading lights, interior lights, roof vent and side access door. Cable assist f&r, all aluminum frame, finished interior and seamless sides (no rivets)

Got mine from Johns Trailer Sales

It's called AmeraLite but it's made by US Cargo who's a bigger trailer maker....I'll give a report later after a few uses.

MOD

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by 69 MOD@Nov 29 2005, 07:21 PM
Since Advantage isn't a sponsor I'll chime in,

I just bought a 7x25' for 7k out the door, $6075 + options taxes ect.

Fuel doors, rear loading lights, interior lights, roof vent and side access door. Cable assist f&r, all aluminum frame, finished interior and seamless sides (no rivets)

Got mine from Johns Trailer Sales

It's called AmeraLite but it's made by US Cargo who's a bigger trailer maker....I'll give a report later after a few uses.

MOD
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1051629
[/quote]
with the trailer being 25' can you fit 4 sleds in there?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yes you can, 20' box 5' v front. $200 for 2' more (vs. 23') and guaranteed 4 sleds....even if I only use it for 3 I will have room for all the gear and tools.

You can never have enough room. :imo:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Originally posted by n2oiroc@Nov 29 2005, 12:36 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1050193
[/quote]

I agree I think the triton is a nice trailer...but worth the price....that is up to the consumer but I dont see it. One thing that concerns me is that the triton weights run several hundred pounds lighter than a comparable in line trailer according to their specs. Either they are cheating on the specs or the dont put as much aluminum into the trailer. One trailer that looks interesting is the HS loadmasters that have the fiberglass shells, they are in same the price range of the tritons though.

Used steel trailers seem to bring crazy prices as well, I have seen used in line haulmarks sell for over $5000k and the same with 4 place 8.5 wide haulmarks and other comparable 4 place enclosed have been bringing close to 5k on ebay.

This was a deal for a in line it would seem - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Example of steel inline used on ebay - I am guess this is almost new price http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by 69 MOD@Nov 30 2005, 12:05 AM
Yes you can, 20' box 5' v front. $200 for 2' more (vs. 23') and guaranteed 4 sleds....even if I only use it for 3 I will have room for all the gear and tools.

You can never have enough room. :imo:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1053058
[/quote]
but can you fit 4- 128 inch sleds in there-- like the firecats -- not std 121 inch sleds.
and so you have to stagger them??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gentlemen,

I'd like to correct something here in this thread. Advantage Trailers is a sponsor and has been for over a year. We try to offer quality trailers at a fair price. We have sold several trailers to HRC members with good results. We are a dealer, not a manufacturer, so we can not control the prices. We do, however, sell these trailers with a minumum mark-up. We are also a full service dealer offering service after the sale. Some dealers leave you on your own for registration, taxes, etc. You also have to drive a distance to pick up your trailer. Many customers find that they have trouble getting warranty or service issues resolved. Saving a few dollars now may buy you headaches further down the road.

As for the $650 hitch for a 3500 Silverado, well there is a misunderstanding there. You can get the class III hitch, draw bar, ball and wiring installed for $329 plus sales tax. The extra $329 could be for a brake controller which you need if you are pulling a trailer with electric brakes. $650 could also get you a class V hitch and a brake controller.

We invite you to call or stop by to see our trailers. We also have special prices on our web site at www.advantagetrailer.com.

Thanks for listening. Let it snow!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by ADVANTAGE_TRAILER@Dec 1 2005, 12:52 PM
Gentlemen,

I'd like to correct something here in this thread. Advantage Trailers is a sponsor and has been for over a year. We try to offer quality trailers at a fair price. We have sold several trailers to HRC members with good results. We are a dealer, not a manufacturer, so we can not control the prices. We do, however, sell these trailers with a minumum mark-up. We are also a full service dealer offering service after the sale. Some dealers leave you on your own for registration, taxes, etc. You also have to drive a distance to pick up your trailer. Many customers find that they have trouble getting warranty or service issues resolved. Saving a few dollars now may buy you headaches further down the road.

As for the $650 hitch for a 3500 Silverado, well there is a misunderstanding there. You can get the class III hitch, draw bar, ball and wiring installed for $329 plus sales tax. The extra $329 could be for a brake controller which you need if you are pulling a trailer with electric brakes. $650 could also get you a class V hitch and a brake controller.

We invite you to call or stop by to see our trailers. We also have special prices on our web site at www.advantagetrailer.com.

Thanks for listening. Let it snow!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1058174
[/quote]
i think that you are still way over priced on that hitch--- and 329$ for a $ 65.00 brake controler( even the high end ones are only $225--- and the truck comes with a factory harness and fuse for the power.)

when i was looking for a trailer your salesman acted like are doing right now. talk talk talk .... it must be that you think that we do not do our research before we come to you. if you would have told me that price face to face i would have laughed at you and walked right out. it is amazing to me that you sell any trailers or acc. at all.

and as far as the warranty issues etc.. the prices that you are selling trailer for --- i cold buy a second one to use as a spare. ---- not to bash-- but come on --wake up and smell the coffee.
:cn:

and oh yeah--- LET IT SNOW

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by ADVANTAGE_TRAILER@Dec 1 2005, 12:52 PM
Gentlemen,

I'd like to correct something here in this thread. Advantage Trailers is a sponsor and has been for over a year. <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1058174
[/quote]

I didn't see you in the sponsors section and your "group" says member not sponsor.....just doing my homework man. If you are a sponsor I apologize but as I search it you aren't.

aczr711 the Firecats are 9'8" long ski tip to rear bumper so theoretically you could put them end to end in the trailer and still have room to spare. Staggering them should let you get 4 in no problem, remember there is 20' of box then another 5' if "V" so you're dealing with aprox 23' of usable length.

4 Crossfires you might have problems...

MOD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts