Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from christmas holidays out west and want to get out ridding. Anyone ridding tomorow?

What is your guys thoughts on the Port Perry trails after todays rain?

·
Premium Member
12,762 Posts
It would be a huge bonus for all of us if everyone would stay off the trails till they firm back up...................no sense damaging the base when we are off to such a great start this year.

G

·
I just got in from a short 40 mile ride and the trails are already getting softer. I hope people have the sense to stay off for the rest of the weekend. We may survive this meltdown if people stay off the trails until the cold weather returns. I just pulled into the yard when I saw an atv rip down the street towards the trails I guess the nightime carnage has begun. I bet if they held stop at night the results would be amazing, alot of quads and unpermited sleds seem to hide in the cover of darkness.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sorry to here that you got rain.

We were lucky we got a little mild and snow flakes.

Hope we all hold up through the on coming mild spell???

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Just got back from christmas holidays out west and want to get out ridding. Anyone ridding tomorow?

What is your guys thoughts on the Port Perry trails after todays rain?[/b]

Little to no rain here today, well at least on our north trails, just snow ... still snowing too. But temps are creeping up +2 here now, and the trails were geting pretty mushy this afternoon. Like everyone else said, best for everyone to stay off till the snow and cold weather returns at the end of the week, who knows we may be good to go again by the weekend ???

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Thanks guys......I guess I will have to spend the day with the wife..LOL[/b]

Sorry brother I feel for ya, same boat here ........ I even cut my riding day short because we had "plans" for tonight, then they get canceled when I get home ............. now she wants me to curl up with her and watch some "Girl Sisterhood Interupted Place Of My Own" Connie Selica flick :head_hurts:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hear Kevchev has a box of beer and a broken sled :stirthepot:[/b]
Heck I offered a 24 to anyone that would come help me with my sled. The offer still stands, good old creemore. Maybe this week I can get my speedo back to normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts