Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
wow that thing is sick nice work what have you done to it so far and what are your plans for the rest of it.

Ralph

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Sick!!! Track looks awsome, looks like its gonna be mint when ur done be sure to keep us updated cant wait to see how it turns out!!

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
soooo nice....

i love the green w/ black color combo..absolutely love it....

you should pc my a-arms and rails :div20:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
WHere abouts in Gorham are ya?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here it is!! day late and a dollar short none the less im ready for snow now.. well almost done need to put on my flap..

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
:augen41:
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 29 2005, 09:02 PM
here it is!! day late and a dollar short none the less im ready for snow now.. well almost done need to put on my flap..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=965913
[/quote]
wow!!!!!!!!!!!that thing is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :augen41: :augen41: :augen41: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thats one sweet lookin ride you have there. :Wow1:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 30 2005, 08:42 AM
Ryan??????

this when you and torch had my sled up to highland lake
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=966348
[/quote]

Sure was. Hay Jake, let me ask you a question why I got you. I'm running a 2002 Polaris XC800SP this year. I just recently took the rear suspension out along with the track and noticed the left rear bolt hole that holds the suspension in and the right front are just slightly worn. Is that exceptable? See Pics.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ry,

bring it over and we can rivet some small steel plates on the inside of the tunnel, cat uses them on all there sleds. ive got some aircraft rivets left over from my tunnel job it will look good..

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 30 2005, 07:07 PM
ry,

bring it over and we can rivet some small steel plates on the inside of the tunnel, cat uses them on all there sleds. ive got some aircraft rivets left over from my tunnel job it will look good..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=967604
[/quote]

Jake,

I appreciate the help. Polaris (my sled) has those plates also. How's this sound? I will buy the new plates and bring it over on some weekend day you're available. The old plates are riveted in. Do you have an easy way to drill out the existing rivets? Let me know if this sounds good. Also, there's obviously no track or suspension on the sled. I can load it onto the trailer. Will that be ok? I most likely will have the parts in like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Will you be available the weekend of the 12th?

Ryan

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 30 2005, 10:40 PM
yup 10-4 come over any time. no problem getting the old rivets out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=968299
[/quote]

They also suggest I rivet a plate to the outside of the tunnel. Do you have plate making matterial? They say the size should be around 1.5" Tall X 3" Wide. I've heard stainless steel .060 thick works well?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts