Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering for all those people who have gotten there snow flap sucked it and all marked up or ripped up like mine (from the studs) gotten a new one on warranty...I talked to my dealer and he told me no I can't it your fault that happened cause you drive aggressive....it happens on all sleds if you drive agressive...he didn't know what he was talking about...

I am pretty pissed off cause I am on my 2nd flap already and I am not paying no more.
So did anyone get one on warranty?

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by ryan001@Dec 19 2002, 11:33 AM
I am pretty pissed off cause I am on my 2nd flap already and I am not paying no more.
Didn't learn the first time huh?? :blink:

A $5 piece of webbing, a rivet and a washer solve the problem.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Does anyone know if the "shortened" snow flap still gets sucked in or not. Those guys with reverse, is you new flap shorter? I used to get my sucked in using reverse, even with the shorter flap, on mt '97 ZRT.

catfish

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just add the nylon strap with rivit, backer and washer. Then no more worries about the snow flap being pulled in. Might cost you $ 1.50. Money better spent than getting p.o. about sucking in the snow flap.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ryan001,

Hey...too bad your having problems, but why would this be warranty? The manufacturer can't control everything (conditions). The previous options work great and only cost a small amount. lol

·
Registered
629 Posts
I rode 260 miles total on two sundays in med snow depth. Did a lot of jumping power slids in the powder and about everything you could image. The thortle was pinned for about 75% of the rides and no sucked in snow flag. I am going to cut the back to the so call reverse line though. need some more riding time. Got from Friday to Jan 6th off, should get a lot of miles in...... :lol: :eek: :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts